Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Need coffee... now

Is what it reads on the inside. Although I'm not a hot, hot black coffee drinker... I think all these cards and images with coffee related themes are simply adorable. As I'm drinking my iced chai tea.... Thanks a latte!

I think this cute guy is an egg with shoes on!


On to sad news, it's overcast again and looks like it is going to rain!! Everything is growing quite well due to nature's watering can. My brain is cloudy and overcast, the bright sunny disposition is trying to peek out, but cloud cover sure makes everything seem a bit more gloomy!!! I want sunshine and warmth, is that too much to ask??????

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Mr. Egg is so cute drinking his coffee that is what I am doing today to with this icky gray weather again! No hope for sunshine until the weekend they say! Good thing I got the lawn mowed yesterday!

Chaotic Kristi said...

coffee!!! Ah, nectar of the goddess!! And I am trying to be very grateful for the rain as it was SO dry for SO long... hang in there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin