Friday, October 27, 2006

The ultimate reason is 'because'


I used a pencil eraser to make the 'ornamental' dots on the Happy Holidays card.






Did a little idea casing from the PaperCrafts magazine, Holiday Cards! The Santa is cut out and pieced together and made into a tag.Instead of magic mesh on the blue card stock, I have been using just basic white drywall tape. Such a cool and cheap texture.

I really like the embellishment using a safety pin, adding other images or fiber with it.
Made the stripped paper behind the snowman. I looked through all my patterned paper and I must have used up all of last years Christmas theme paper. But how easy to use a ruler and markers to make your own stripes.
Okay, enough thinking of the holidays, need to do some more 'Fun' Creative Greetings!













No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin