Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What's the buzz?


So, I realized this morning that I have done a ton of different cards, but have not taken any digital pictures, or uploaded the photos to the blog.... so here are a few fun animal/bug cards. The characters are based on Whippersnapper designs, but cased and hand drawn by me. I love the pink Missy Mouse picture. Not sure what type of card it is. I have been Creating a lot of blank cards so that I can see what client interests are out there. Then if need be, I can add the sentiment later. With the bee background, there are a mix of SU and TAC stamps creating the beehive and the target spot. Yellow, black and white.... perfect.....Yellow jackets!!! (DS hockey team name!!) Stay tuned for more cards. I don't want to overwhelm my server, so I will add more later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin