Sunday, December 09, 2007

Snow dudes




Okay, yes once again, I've not posted in a bit, but I have been making cards, wrapping gifts, going shopping, cleaning the house, making treats, creating cards.... whew, just like everybody else, how do the holidays sneak up so quickly. This post is a few more snowmen, my favorite kind of guy in the winter time. All cards are hand drawn by me, but all images are cased from much more talented artists who create unique characters that are fun and challenge for me to draw. I suppose I could do my own, but it's so fun to copy! Ssssshhh!!! Don't tell my kids that! Thanks for looking. I'll be posting more holiday/winter cards again!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love these snowman- they are all so cute! Hope you are having a great Holiday season!

Sherri Thacker said...

You are on a roll! I love all of these snowmen cards!! Sherri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin