Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy Birthday stock up



The past few cards I've created, I've tried to use up scrap paper and see what I can come up with. It's amazing the new patterned paper the designers are coming up with now. They are so bo ho chick, cute and fun!!! The paper on these cards is about 3 years old. Time to move it out!!! The birthday gifts are hand drawn and the cake is a stamp from M's $1 bin. I like the idea of using the circle punches to add a little dimension to the card. Felt these cards were a little more masculine, if you will.... no frilly flowers!! I'm constantly looking for card recipes to make different cards. I get bored easily when I create every day.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

These are great cards- good for guys! It always amazes me when you do all this cool draws! You are so talented!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin