Friday, December 05, 2008

Sissy and Bubba


I needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of what I'm hearing on every street corner... in the air there's a feeling of Christmas.
We got a new digital camera this summer and I was experiementing with my two best accomplishments. I don't know if I posted them earlier or not, but here they are!!
The picture of Bubba is from Homecoming 2008 and Sissy's is from her 13th birthday, day. I think we can find some nice back drops in our own backyard!
It's nice to look at summer pictures when the thermometer reads 10 degrees and the wind is swirling around... much, much colder.
Hope you are snug in your bed with sugar plumbs dancing in your head!! Happy Christmas shopping!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous photos! You have beautiful children! I love the fall feel of the photos! This cold weather is for the birds! LOL! Have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin