Monday, March 21, 2016

Kiss Me!

So, how is the first quarter of your year going!?!

Spring is here.... 3 months into 2016, what is new with you?

I have a lot on my mind, but it's all good stuff!  Once again I'm saying there is so much to create, and not enough time.  There are so many things I want to do, but I'm doing what I should do... and then adding bits and pieces.... here and there!  And I'm good with that.

Last holiday..... St. Patrick's Day.  Was it Lucky for you?




Here are the cards I sent to my kids. Now they'll know that everyone gets the same thing...yet each once is filled with love to them!!  Every day is a holiday.... of some sort.  But with cards..... I can add a gift card in it and let them know how proud I am of them, that I miss them, that I think of them often.... just as simple as that.

I'm lucky to be able to #createeveryday


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin