Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Shine on Friends

Hello Blog Friend!

I've been missing in action!!! 

Thanks for stopping in.  I need to blog more...


Life has happened around here, and it's just easier to post to Instagram.... which I have a hashtag of #createeveryday  and I just started a new one #peggysueart.  Please check me out... there as well.

I doodle creative greetings.... cards you wont find in the grocery store... but guess what?  You need to think ahead ... look at your calendar and decide who is deserving of a special greeting!!!! My cards are unique, whimsical, one of kind and just for you.... each one is made with love, from my heart!!! Order from me and have the cards on hand!!!!

Support an artist!  My cards start out at $3.50 each.... but we can always make a deal!  

If you would like to see what my heART looks like.... click on one of the cards on the left side of this blog page and it will take you to that type of card....  lots of cards in stock.... USPS shipping within days of the receipt of payment.

I also make short videos and graphic designs for posters, fliers.... lots of 'stuff'....

Thank you for stopping in....


Brighten Someone's Day!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin