Sunday, June 24, 2007

Asian Flare




I got some new patterned paper (pp) from Hobby Lobby last night, it was 1/2 price so I thought I'd play around. I like these cards, but when I see some cool blogs and they have layer, upon layer of paper.... I love it! But I just can't seem to get the same effect. I guess I just like my simple image with a fram on nice cardstock with a sentiment! I'm trying to work outside the box! Check back once again for more varieties of card making from Creative Greetings!!! That's me!

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW these pp is beautiful! You made so really cute cards with it!

~K

Bugga in OK said...

Your cards are lovely. I like the pattern papers, too, and have a lot of the stack packs from Hobby Lobby.

I know what you mean about seeing the cards with so many layers. They look so pretty - sometimes with several different patterns and colors.

I am also trying to expand my comfort zone, but it is hard to do. I tend to like things to "match up" and balance.

To mix things up a little, I just got a wonderful little sewing machine just to use on paper. It is the Janome Sew Mini and I am loving it. It is a "real" sewing machine, not a toy, but only 5 lbs and super easy to use. Cambria Turnbow raved about it on her blog and enabled me, lol.

Peggy said...

Thanks Kim and bugga!!! I've used my sewing machine too... but I have so much stuff out, I tend to use what is comfortable and within arms reach!

Every day, I try to experiment with new stuff.... my muse is hidden for the moment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin