Monday, November 19, 2007

Silly snowman


Okay, so is it untraditional or unconventional holiday colors? Is that the word I'm looking for? I don't know who makes this whimsy snowman.... of course I cased him from someone... which means I drew him.... but copied from some other talented artist. It looks like a plump egg! The weather around northern Illinois is rumored to have snow on Thanksgiving Day.... 'tis the season!

I got a new to me.... Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder... which does an adorable background. And I bought the Crystal colored Stickles to gussy up my falling snow drops!! It makes them shiny and glittery to those who can't see the 'real' texture of the card from the digital photo.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Peggy he is way to cute! I hope we have snow! I have been waiting for it! I love that white stuff!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin