Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stitchin snowman


The layout of this card is similar to one on the front cover of the November issue of PaperCraft Mag. Last year I was in a holiday card swap that we got all the supplies and just needed to pull the cards together. Let me tell you, that was real 'sweet' to find in my card rotation (yeah right!) bin. I had totally forgotten about the swap... I have about 12 different cards I can make, so this was one of them. Check out my blog again real soon! Like I said before, I love makin' snowmen, the paper ones!!!

*** ps Kim!!! thanks for all your wonderful comments!!! to all my friends and family and lurkers too..... you can leave a comment, that you stopped by ****

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this is so cute! I love your stitching! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Aunt Alice said...

neat picture of a snowman -- makes me want to build one, but alas, not here in AZ.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin