Monday, October 19, 2015

Fairy Favours

Would you want to be a fairy?

fairy (also fayfaefair folk; from faeryfaerie, "realm of the fays") is a type of mythical being or legendary creature in European folklore, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysicalsupernatural, or preternatural.

I think it would be a job I could handle.

Some people believe in you, others don't.  It seems that you can fly around and zip in and out of small spaces.  That sounds like fun!

I think in most cases, a fairy brings tiny joys, happiness and awe.  This is a doodle of a tooth fairy.... she brings money, right???

I think if I was a fairy, the MORE sparkle the better.  I'd be leaving fairy dust all over.  I'd shine in more ways than one! 

I believe.... do you?


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin