Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Backwards Pick


So, for the next few entries to my blog I'm going to add some backward cards. Instead of coming up with the theme and pulling the card stock and then the coordinating background paper or patterned paper.... this time I took the card stock, went through my scrap bin to find random matches... then went through my recipes, card sketches and magazines to find an idea to work on the papers I already pulled out.
http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/ I get a lot of inspiration from this blog. She is very talented.... (I case a lot of ideas from her) I think one of her cards had 11 layers of paper on it... that had to be a heavy cards.

Another part of this card I like... the bow.... I just taped the ribbon to the card, then made a bow and placed on top with a pop dot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin