Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Outside and In-side



All day long yesterday they had Craft Products on QVC.... hey it was good background noise.... so I was inspired and created a few layered cards. It's funnny when I put cards up for sale, I can remember what was 'on' in the background noise as I was creating creative greetings! I made a lot of cards during the 'sensation' of Anna Nicole's death.... anyhoo.... Since I don't have many sentiment stamps, I've been piecing scraps from the front of the card and putting them inside with simple words or nothing at all.... but trying to tie in the entire card with color and theme. Very Punny SU! stamps. I really love whoever discovered using the small circle punch and clipping out the corners. Such a cool affect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin