Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Big Lots


The clasp on the card with the ribbon tied to it is from Big Lots! I always scope out their craft section and they had tons of these funky ribbon trims for $1. The clasps were attached to a twill ribbon, so I had to nip off the clasp with a wire cutter.... and I got 17 of these clasps, attached it to my card with a matching copper brad. Trying to use up more of my scrap paper. Cased the image (I do the outline with my Zig writer pen) mostly in black, sometimes brown or grey. I colored the image in with my watercolor pencils. Since all my blender pens are dried up, I made my own solution, a mix of glycerine, distilled water and rubbing alcohol.

2 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful card. The colors are awesome.

Teresa

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a lovely card. I love that metal brad & have been wanting some myself. Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin