Friday, December 09, 2016

Behind Door Number One

Can you relate?

When one door closes, another opens

What if you aren't in the right room when that happens???

I always heard, Shut the door, were you born in a barn?

Talent will get you in the door, but character will keep you in the room.

I think this time of year a lot of people take a deep breath and reflect on what has happened over the last 11-1/2 months.   Right now, there is a constant buzz outside the door... with people holiday shopping, parties, family get together, stress of completing a  job/task by December 31, cold weather, glistening snow, joyous music, wrapping paper and everything else.  For some... multiply this noise times 10.  It can be very stressful!

Today is the perfect day for opening a new door.... it may lead you some place that you never expected.




Truly, I am waiting for opportunity to knock!  

Although I still actively seek it (opportunity).... I'm less and less afraid of what is behind the door.  Of course I am speaking with metaphors here.... but in reality, when something new comes my way, because it happens infrequently in my life... I try to embrace the situation.

So, with 2016 quickly coming to a close... I am looking forward to the new beginnings of 2017, because when life shuts a door... open it again, it's a door, that's how it works!!!

And as always... I am a cardmaker! I am an artist and a crafter.  If what I show you here on my blog resonates with you, I encourage you to reach out and contact me... I would love to create something for you or someone special in your life!!! Come and knock on my door!  prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin