Thursday, January 12, 2017

I am Accountable for my Doodles

Hello Blog Friends!

We are in Week #2 of  2017, how is it going so far?  

It's one of those things that it's 'hard to believe' how fast time flies', right... I know!

Take a deep breath...

I'm talking accountability today.

Of course doodling and creating a greeting card is not really something that is expected to have to justify its actions, being responsible or decisions making... but for me... my intentions are to be fully in my creative space and make something that will eventually Brighten Someone's Day... my purpose in sharing my creativity... the accountability factor is that I am do this, fully involved and ready to spread SHINE in my corner of the world. How would you know what I do, if I didn't show you???


Love animals?  Here is a super duper Cooper doodle card!


Sweet welcome baby card.

Bottom line, I'm a show off... to make a deliberate or pretentious display of one's abilities or accomplishments.  I consider myself a copy artist.  I can pretty much look at something and recreate it...I can draw something realistic with colored pencils, and by adding shading and highlights... I can doodle a whimsical character with bright markers, watercolors and fun embellishments... and using a computer I can do comprehensive layouts of forms and fliers and other informational pieces.

If you like what I do, I would love to create for you... you can send me an email at prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

Don't you think it's time to Brighten Someone's Day???
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin