Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Send A little Love in your Mail Box

Hello Blog Friends,

We are at Week #4 of 2017.

I'm keeping track of the weeks of the year in a few ways.  To challenge myself, if life unto itself is not challenge enough, I subscribe to a Doodle Challenge or two, Word Challenges and Self Care Challenges, that are all documented around the weeks.

As my part of the Year of MORE... and the easy way I put a twist on it... I want to be MORE of myself... (not self-centered, and I'm all that) but just turn it up a notch and be, do, share a little bit more of what I have to offer.

I may have stated it here before... but like computers, cell phones and any technology... you can have the basic model... but once the creators find something new to add to 'it' to make it better... they number it so you can update and be current.  Better than before.

So, the original me ... was, Peggy.  Then I became Peggy 1.0..... right now, I'm way above a 10 currently, (old school, like the movie I'm a TEN) like when people say age is just a number .... trust me... I'm Peggy but new and improved with every experience, learning opportunity and challenge... I'm trying my best to be updated... or up to date.... to give, share, do.... SHINE... with MORE!

Here's one thing I bet you didn't know about me, I make whimsical greeting cards!  
****shameless plug**** 

This hobby of mine really is almost all I talk about here on my blog!  Valentine's Day is coming up.... why not send some snail mail to a friend?


BEE Mine

To be totally honest with you, because when it comes from my heart talking about myself.... I don't know how to be otherwise.... this "hobby" of mine really hasn't taken off  how I thought it would.  

I'm not ready to give up on it, however!  

I thought maybe, I would have returning customers, or new customers wanting cards to send to their friends... purchasing every month, or throughout the year. and buying packs of greeting cards to give as gifts.

From what I can tell, you my friends love to receive my cards as a gift... but after that... the world has become too busy and well ... sales are non-existent. (Poor me)

Love Me... Tucker

I'm a little sad about it. But hey,  I am very blessed and fortunate that I don't make cards or art for a living... I'd really be that 'starving artist'.

Hearts of Love

Meantime, while I work on my purpose, and while I explore  MORE of me to be an even 'better' version.... I will continue to work on art from my heart.   

Cards like the one above don't have to be sent out only on Valentine's Day.  

From the small amount of research I've done (and actually, I've created a few surveys and calculated the data), people love finding snail mail in their mailbox. The hand addressed stamped envelope to them does really improve their mood and their outlook of the day.   It's amazing how they will tear open a greeting card to read it, (nicely use a  letter opener) versus tossing in a pile, the humdrum of the bills and marketing advertisements they receive on a daily basis. Snail mail is a card with the hug in its fold!!

With just a few weeks a way from Valentine's Day, I'd love to create some whimsy for you.  Contact me in the comment section, or send me an email at prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net.  My greeting cards will surely
Brighten Someone's Day!



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin