Saturday, October 07, 2017

Greetings by a Creative

If you don't use it...
you might lose it!

And frankly, I don't want to lose it!

If you don't know already.. my blog... my id... who I am.... is a creative person.... I am prdesigns/creative greetings!  Peggy cardmaker.

I have been making all things crafty & creative for many, many MANY years!  Did I mention I create 'stuff'? If you need a refresher.... click on one of the links to the left of this blog, it will take you to something I've made!

My passion has been Greeting Cards.... but I couldn't do that if I didn't have some interest/talent in doodling, drawing, painting, digitizing, stamping and mixing it all together... what an awesome gift from God!

I am thankful and grateful!  

And I kind of forgot where I was for a little bit.... but I know I am much happier, at peace, in my zone, finding my purpose.... when I am MORE me when.... I'm doing,  creating every day and keeping the skills I've learned in constant motion!

I'm not behind!  I don't need to catch up!  I just have to work on ME a bit more .... and what I do is create for the love of it.  I share because I want to brighten someone's day.  And I need to continue and practice my strengths EVERY damn day!

Today I have a few cards made in the last few months!


BEE You
who else could you be?


monster mouth
silly giggle grin


Stripe Cat
Hi

Most all of my cards are unique and one of a kind hand made!  But don't let that stop you!  This blog and clicking on my links to the left can give you hundreds of ideas of the different cards I can make just for you!

I always have cards in stock starting at $3.50 each.  I can pretty much re-create anything.  And I can custom make and personalize most all!

If you are looking for a whimsical gift or want to send someone a special card... I'd love to create for you!

Brighten Someone's Day

Peggy
prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin