Friday, August 08, 2008

More Zindorf Inspiration





I have once again been inspired by all of the wonderful tutorials by Michelle Zindorf

http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

Her instructions to follow are great! Go ahead and click on her site (My tutorials) and compare my work to hers!! Well, don't compare, just see what type of student I am!!! I don't quite have the brayer color technique down yet, but I sponge my color as best I can. And in almost all cases, I don't have the same stamped image, nor the same ink.... so, I draw my own image and use the ink I have on hand!

It's been fun to follow her work. Also, who would give this stuff away for free? The inspiration and just the way she teaches.... happiness everywhere!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens and stars! These are all stunning! I love them! The one that has the arch is my favorite! Have a wonderful Fri-cake day!

Far North said...

Glad you shared at the shack what you had done here...BEAUTIFUL work.
It takes time to learn sponging and brayering as in any technique. But you sure are a wonderful student!...Jan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin