Thursday, February 26, 2015

I've Got the Fever

It's that time of year.  Holiday stuff is cleared and packed away.  Superbowl is done and over.  And now, the waiting for spring to arrive because we've had it with winter!!!!

Do you feel that way?  Do you want sunshine and warmth?  Do you have Cabin fever!

Cabin fever is an idiomatic term, first recorded in 1838,[1] for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in a small space, with nothing to do for an extended period. Cabin fever describes the extreme irritability and restlessness a person may feel in these situations.


Although I miss being able to just enjoy being outdoors.... I am finding I have plenty to do to keep me busy.  Recently, I got a few card orders that I was excited to create and complete.  Here are a few examples of the birthday cards.  I love how they turned out.  I hope the recipient likes them too!


I have so much fun card making!  But a great perk from my hobby is when I get  paid for them, so, I can go shopping and buy new and fun supplies to build up my stash.


It is also fun to check out 'hundreds' of crafty sites with so many ideas.  Finding the right card to make is a challenge at times. But again, it's so much easier with new technology.  I used to have to buy magazines to get ideas... now with a few clicks on the computer.... I can go from place to place! 


Too many ideas, so little time now!!!

What do you do when you have cabin fever???? Is Spring only 23 days away?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin