Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fallish

Hello!
Welcome to my blog, where I like to show off my creativity and share a bit of SHINE in my corner of the world!

It certainly is Fall in the Midwest. Waking up to temperatures in the low 40s.

Not complaining, just observing.

We actually had a long and hot summer. I think most of July and August we had the air conditioning running constantly.  Mainly due to the high humidity.  I jotted down plenty of times in my daily journal about beautiful blue skies and warm temperatures. And not that beautiful weather gets tiresome... more so,.. when a new season begins... we welcome the change.


I don't know if you realize, but I create greeting cards!  Yup.... I have a passion for creating and a gratification of making whimsical cards that I can sell or give away.  If you like my style you can contact me prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net and I can get you some unique and one of a kind greeting cards.  Not in the mood for cards today?  That's fine... I appreciate you stopping by to see what is happening in my corner of the world.

Has Fall made it to your home?  It's a change of wardrobe here.  Long pants and socks.  Gone are the flip flops and tank tops.  Decorations with orange and yellow are dabbled throughout the entryway with scarecrows and sunflowers and pumpkins. And hot water bubbles through the Keurig making way for spiced Chai lattes!  Oh, and don't forget about the leaves.... soon on my list are hours of raking!!! Yup, I love fall.

See you back here, soon!

Nothing can dim the light that SHINES from within.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin