Friday, October 07, 2016

I Create

Hello Friends!
Welcome to my blog!
If you are here for the first time... I'm glad you found me!!!!!

I'm a paper crafter.  
I love to create!  
I do A LOT of different things.
I am an artist!!!

Acrylic Painted Clip Board

I love to re-purpose, recycle & reuse all different kinds of artsty stuff. 

It's not that hard to get in touch with me.... if you like what I create!

Browse through my different card labels to the left here on the blog.  These are just some of the items I have created!  I do a lot of custom orders.  That is... you have something in mind?  I can create it for you!! Custom made, unique and one of a kind!

Character Personalized Doodle Card

All of this can be overwhelming!  But once you contact me, I can help you figure out what you like, especially if you like to find unique items for extra-ordinary people in your life!

Handwritten Canvas

My mantra is... Brighten Someone's Day!

Digital Doodle on the IPad

Contact me at: prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net

What can I create for you???



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin