Monday, February 17, 2014

sNOw Fun

OK Monday.... Let's do this!

Aargh, but it is getting soooo hard.

It's snowing, again! 

I don't know why I'm so bent out of shape looking out the window.  It's a dreary day and the snow is blowing in all kinds of directions.  I should look back on all my Monday mornings and note how many of them, bone chilling cold.... had bright blue, sunny skies.  But we all have had enough.... enough I tell you!!!


Fact: Cooper sees his shadow, that means at least 6 more weeks of winter.

 
 
Fact: Sun SHINES, snow on roof line melts, lots and lots of icicles form.


 
Fact: I'll keep looking at this picture and think it's very beautiful!!!
 
As I look out my window right now....it's literally a white out.... I'm very content in my slippers and sweatshirt, (with wonderful heat coming through the registers) that there is something very good about over 60" of snow fallen this year already, with about 4-6" more arriving today.  There is something good about it.... but don't hold your breath waiting here on my blog to find out what it is!!!!!
 
I hope all those people who kept singing Let it Snow before Christmas time are kicking themselves now!! (hee hee)
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin