Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weird & Confident

Always creating .... something!

Although I'm not blogging as much as I once did, I still am creating. Here are some of my latest creative greetings!!
 
I have some really cute fall patterned papers that I wanted to use.  So I made a couple of these Have a Good Day cards.
 
Although this one above doesn't look like a card, it actually folds flat, but when opened becomes a pop up box card. Some fav person of mine is working with a circus theme for their homecoming this year and I thought I would try to commemorate the idea.  I had so much fun making this. 
 
I really don't want to tell you how much time I spent with the details!!!  But while the boys were sitting just watching a football game this weekend.... I was keeping my hands busy and created this while I listened to the game.
 
 
Here is a high end copy cat card.  It's water colors and markers.  I loved how it turned out.  Fancy fashion fabulous for a friend who is turning fifty!
 
I found a quote the other day that I'm really, really liking.
 
If you're going to be weird, be confident about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin