Monday, January 14, 2008

Another *case*


Although I knew what I was doing, in case any anonymous blog readers out there want to know the official acronym for C.A.S.E. means.... C opy A nd S teal E verything. Guilty, that's me! It's so fun to case other people's work... now, quite obviously (well at least to me, that's my story and I'm sticking to it), what I'm stealing is the design concept.... I would have to admit unless completely a coinky dink.... materials I use are just what I have lying about... I don't go out and purchase products to 'reproduce' cards. Well, that's a lie too... I do have the Cuttlebug and often really case embossed backgrounds if I have them... okay, enough.... this is another {capture the moment} sympathy card. What I like about this card is the hole punch for the ribbon to go through. I'll have to make a few more to have on hand. Thanks for looking, and for forgiving me for CASE-ing!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Well you did an awesome job casing! Hopefully you will not need to use that card anytime soon!

Becky said...

I love it! VERY NICE CARD

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin