Monday, January 21, 2008

Cuttlebugged Cards




Went to stamp camp this past weekend and had so much fun seeing cards up close and personal. It gives such a great perspective to try the product before buying, to try different techniques and to show others what I've learned either from the Stack Shack, Splitcoast Stampers, other people's personal blogs and websites. So, all of these cards have a cuttlebug background. You know, I never think of inking the embossed imagae... and that's all we did with the backgrounds. It triggers so many ideas!!! Love the color combinations of the Guava... and then the pinks, blues and greens. Sorry, my computer is in another part of the house than my craft stuff, and when I have a cold, I certainly (celery) can't remember all the names of products. Here are just a few cards I've worked on the past weekend. I had a volleyball tournament to watch, the Packer's game to drown my sorrows in, and this darn cold that is making me miserable.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

These cards are adorable! Love the chalk effect on them! OH my godness that Parker game...CRY!!!! Sorry to hear that you have cold...feel better soon!

Laura said...

These are super cute...I am totally going to CASE them. I HAD to have a Cuttlebug and it is usually not one of the first tools I pull out...you have inspired me! Thanks, Laura~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin