Friday, January 04, 2008

Baskets of cards



The top basket is my donation to a silent auction. I put together 3 (4 packs) of cards and a 5 pack of gift tags. Now viewing it via the picture, I hope they add a little stuffing and make it look a little more impressive, it looks blah!!

The bottom basket is a variety of 20 cards, in individual plastic sleeves. A request was made through a new business I met, to have my cards on her salon counter. Found a great 'salon' looking basket at M's for 50% off. I hope they sell, sell, sell... but then do I need to make sales calls?

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Good lucky Peggy! I hope that you do well!

Becky said...

From the looks of things I think you will do very very well! VERY NICE LOOKING!

Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin