Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bear Hugs



Cute little bear that I've been casing. If you ever want to know what the orignal card looked like that I cased, just send me a comment. I often print off or copy the orignal card recipe one day, then create the card a few days later, and because I'm lazy (but very greatful to those creative card makers).... I don't give complete name/blog credit. Click on the x in the box, it should take you to the cute bear I completely copied, but I can't figure out how to do it!!!

So, after I drew this cute little bear (who by the way I think is Whipper Snapper designs) I used my NEW Paper Trey Nestabilities for the scallopped circle. I just love them! Found the correct sandwich and can run them through the Cuttlebug!! I normally use my regular water color pencils to color the images in. Also, just recently got the heart embossing folder. What neat cards the embossing Cuttlebug creates. Just love it!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww Peggy he is so sweet! I love your card! Man oh man can you draw my friend! LOVE the cb back ground!

Becky said...

I loooove this! UBER CUTE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin