Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nestabilities



Perfect scalloped circles every time with the Nestabilities Scallop dies. And you can use them sandwiched in the Cuttlebug! Okay, so to those of you who don't make cards, some of these product names are strange... but all card makers know what the new in 'thing' is for creating cool cards. Here are few ideas I've cased. Can always use more birthday cards! The Happy Birthday and cupcake are all part of the $1 acrylic stamps from M's. Cupcakes seem to be more the rage these days than cakes with a candle!!! I used red stickles for the single cupcake with a cherry on top... to add just a touch of sparkle. White gel pen on the dots around the scallops.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Peggy your cards are great! I have been thinking about getting the nestabilities but you know what I really like punches- so I have not made the plunge just yet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin