Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sweet Heart


Tried one of those pocket hearts that has been popular on SCS. I've seen a lot of posts about 'sending out Valentine' cards. Should I? Do you? It's so commercial!!!Personally, since I make cards, I think letting someone know you care about them is a great thing, ANY TIME! It's nice to have these holidays to work around the themes and colors. Heart day is not only for your Sweetie, but can now be related to the 'pink' for breast cancer awareness, and you can do so many cutie pie animals holding hearts or flowers.... all the pinks, purples, reds all work together!!! Sending cards for no reason is a great reason!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a cute pocket card! I think it is the cutest one I have seen! I love the CB background with it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin