Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4 cards and a tote






I like this little card tote, and have given away many as gifts. I haven't been able to find any cool designer paper lately, so I've decided to make my own. For these 'special' cards I've been trying to follow a pattern of: Hello, Thank You, Get Well and Happy Birthday! It's almost like a OSW (one sheet wonder) only 4 cards have a matching cardstock/color/theme throughout (instead of 10) I like buying bunches of white daisys, I pop them off their stem, and just smoosh them into an ink pad of color, and voila~ matching flower. I've also used the cuttlebug and nestabilities with:ribbon, brads, punched flowers and stickles.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW what an awesome, gift this would make! I love that you stamps and then cb them! Very neat!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin