Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Girly card


Here's my casing of an Elyzabell birthday girl. I notice a lot of moms want birthday cards for their daughter's friends. Don't get me wrong, I love cards.... but why bother buying a card for a 5 year old ?... they really don't care... they just toss it in with the wrapping paper!!! But often these moms come back to me... oh so and so, Suzie just loved your card.... anyhoo!!!whatever I'm giving away as gifts a few cards today, and can you believe in my stash of more than oh say 200 cards, I couldn't find just the 'perfect' ones.... but what I found will have to do!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Sweet sweet card! I have to agree having a five year old! He does carry the card around for days before it some how gets ripped up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin