Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sing like a canary


I was sorting through some of my images that I have in my drawing box, and I found this cat in the birdcage. It is one of Marisse Carriers designs. I did a lot of CASE-ing of her images last year when I did cards for a local pet store. I guess the cards didn't go over too well, I never heard back from them!!! Maybe a dog ate them!!! Mmmm, anyhow, what's old is new again to me! This is the SU! guava card stock and I found background paper in the Spring Stack that matched, perfecto... I'm finding simple cards interest me much more these days... kinda down in the dumps because of the lack of warmth and sunshine! I don't see anybody so they don't think of me when they need cards!! Darn it!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

You poor thing..I just want to start singing the sun will come out tomorrow bet your bottom dollar...lol

Your card is lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin