Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Make a birthday wish



Although I'm not totally MIA, the card business is slow, and the inspiration to create is low... but, I have taken pictures of cards that I recently made!! Oh, I want spring to stay here soooo bad.. bask in a warm sunshine, not a cold breeze!!
The first card uses some new background paper I got... it's from one of the 4x6 Spring Stack from J's.... half price. I like matching patterned paper (more or less the colors match)... and this layering was a recipe I followed.

The bottom card is a TAC inspired color combination and the birthday cake image. I think the magazine that had this original card is about 3 years old... I've made this particular card about 1/2 a dozen times, cuz I like the colors!!
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous cake cards! Great LO! Sorry to hear that the card business is slow:( This weather is for the birds! LOL! I want warm sunshine too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin