Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pink Fairies



So, I got this used set for $5 at a SU! demo sale in January, and have never tried it. I have too much fun drawing these images... but I thought, what the heck, I might as well save myself some time and just stamp the image. Still, once again, I'm practicing my shading... I don't recall the classes I took in college... I think I took a perspective class... I think I'm supposed to think the light source is coming from one angle, then what part of the image has light and which part has shade. I think I need to take a drawing class again... so I can be re-taught. Here are two more cards to add to my stash... pink for some girlie, girl!!! Happy Day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a deal! These are so dang cute! I love how girlie they are :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin