Thursday, April 03, 2008

Flower pop heart


Oh I know this image was in the SU! Celebration catty, but I'm not going to even attempt to find the name... I, of course drew the image myself (it's just a doodle) and then added glitter to parts of it. I don't mean to be boastful when I say I drew it myself, I'm just stating a fact that it is actually a stamped image created by some other talented artist. I currently am having so much fun casing cards, because they are so abundant on blogs and galleries... too many images and recipes to choose from. Thank you to all (if there are any) lurkers out there that my check out my work. I appreciate Kim and Heather's ego boosting compliments! My two fans!! (swoon) Kim wanted to know how I had time to create so much(or something close to that)... I work on cards at night... I feel that I'm a fairly organized person and get what 'needs' to be done after I come home from school(were I'm an aide). My kids are fairly independent at almost 13 & 15 and I don't have much of a social life outside of carting them off and watching their events. So that's my deep dark secret... I love to create... and love to try duplicate images, because frankly, right now it's so much easier to copy than sit and be original.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Peggy, this is just gorgeous! Not everyone can just pick up a pen and doodle as you say- some art- even if you just copied it! You have lots of talent my friend! Ok, so once my boys are older I will have mama time at night ;)

Heather Grow said...

This is a really pretty card. I've never seen a stamp and thought, "hey, I can do that."

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin