Monday, May 26, 2008

Cooper


Okay, although I've made a ton of cards recently, either I put them all away (in my card stash) or they were made for a purpose, thus showcased already. So, I will go back into my blog archives and post an oldie, but a cutie.... a picture of Cooper the dog! I don't know if it is the heat today(got up to 80 in the shade) or playing with the Boxer named Sammie, who lives another street... but Cooper is dog tired. He is just lounging and shulumping from pillow to pillow, from inside his kennel to out on the porch. Sissy and I always oooh and ahhh over him, telling him what a 'handsome boy' he is. At times he loves the fussing... but most the time he just gets up and walks away from us! Cooper is our true cat dog....

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww look at that sweet sweet face!

Heather Grow said...

What a cutie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin