Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun, fun, fun


Man, I just had the bestest post about this card and my blog space would not accept it, so now I have to try and type my great thought once again! This card is inspired off of SCS and Tater's blog, where she describes it from Zindorf's blog. And you can only understand what I'm saying if you are a card making blog hopper!!! This technique is using light to dark inks and smearing them into each other. I used acrylic craft paint to get the white foamy affect. Flip flops are drawn, cut out and then popped up. I so love being inspired. This technique is so easy to do, but I would not think about it unless inspired by the great card artists out there!
It has been a good card day!
PS - do you ever actually click on the picture??? If you do, it brings you close up to the card and you can see any little mistakes I make, or you can really see the blending and the ink color. This is so cool!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is a wonderful card! I am switching to typepad since I can't handle blogger anymore!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin