Sunday, May 04, 2008

Two more images by Judith



Here are two more cards with images of Stamps by Judith. Her animals are so cute. I especially like the little chick... they are so easy to draw with a few short choppy lines, a few swirls and your done! I'm having fun trying to get the flower pot shading going right. Thanks Kim, as usual, for all the nice comments. The last posting you liked the basket card... no, I didn't think of making it a mother's day card.. I have a few in my stash, but since business is slow... no one has been asking... I believe I just have a simple birthday greeting inside. I'm giving more cards away as gifts than card fans are buying.... but I still love creating a new cards almost every day!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww this are sweet!

Heather Grow said...

Very cute. I've met Judith a couple times so I have a few Judith secrets. I think your shading looks great. Sorry I've been MIA. I have major computer issues.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin