Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little Tidbits

No card today.... sorry to my fan out there Kim, and Heather too! It sounds funny to just have A fan.... I guess I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself..... any hoo ... read on a few other blogs about being tagged... it's when you answer questions about yourself and then list who you might think would answer them also....I won't make anyone do that... but just passing along free info....

What was I doing 10 years ago...
I had a 4 and 2 year old and was probably in the best shape of my life ... going to the local YMCA and working out every day and staying for swimming with the kids... play dates by the pool for lunch and then going home for long afternoon naps.

Five snacks I enjoy...
pistachio nuts
Doritos - Taco Flavor
Pretzels dipped in mustard
Warm Tortilla chips and salsa
chocolate

Five things on my to do list....
Paint 3 bathrooms
Clean out clothes that no longer fit or I don't wear
Plant a few more annuals
Put up the framed album covers in the basement
Wash the grime off the side of the house and windows

Five Places I've lived...
Crystal Lake, IL
Franksville, WI
Murfreesboro, TN
Racine, WI
Oak Creek, WI

If I was a Billionaire...
I wouldn't by typing here on my blog
I'd create a college scholarship fund to a few worthy students who really wanted to attend school
I'd have just the right size house and land and 'toys' probably on a quiet piece of water that never has bugs

Five Bad habits....
I complain too much
Although I'm not lazy.... I tend to accumulate piles "of stuff" that I just can't seem to get rid of
I write words on my dusty furniture...(I'm sure no one else sees them)
I over react when people drive horribly, especially when they don't use their turn signal
I eat over my computer typepad

Six Random things....
I like to be right, I admit when I'm wrong, I bet on sure things and I follow rules and the obey the law... nice guys finish last.
Thinking back, I think my favorite subject in college was Art History
I took my first airplane trip at age 22... my daughter took her first trip at 6 months
I love to people watch
I've been making greeting cards in some way shape or form, for over 20 years
I had braces and wore glasses at the same time in 9th grade... oh my... the late 70's early 80's.... what a time!

Learn anything? Other than I'm a type A personality that doesn't know how to have fun? It's okay, I learned it's hip to be square.... or that I'm a Square Peg!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

ha ha ha Peggy! I love you tidbits! You don't sound square to me at all!

Heather Grow said...

Square Peg. Ha! You are so silly. I looked pretty darn good 10 years ago too. Oh well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin