Friday, May 30, 2008

Stash of stuff




It's been a busy week at school, we only have 6 days left and it seems like the teachers are trying to cram in tests and grading... plus we've had baseball games mowing, and garbage disposal mis-haps... so no NEW card making.

I thought though, I've never showed my blog my stash of creativity. The top picture is a variety of 'gifts' and their packaging. Folded gift card holders (totes) that I can pull out when someone has a special event and put in, anywhere from 4-10 cards with envelope. Also, a few 'gift' tins from the $1 bin Target mailboxes, perfect to put a gift card in, (also, there is a little tin with a handle). And the matching tote and 4 cards inside. These are a hit....

The second photo is my two plastic storage bins and the dividers I have to separate the cards into categories. The largest selection are the blank inside cards... any special occasion that is out of the norm, I can bring out one of those babies and personalize it to the occasion.

And finally, a thick covered box (I think 2 for $5 at Michaels)that I used when I had a few card shows... I thought all the color was an added bonus when I created my stunning display.

I haven't counted how many cards I have on hand... these storage places don't include cards that are not in season, and I also have a small 3 ring binder with cards to show.

Thanks for looking!! Need a card?

1 comment:

Heather Grow said...

Your cards are so organized. I have gallon ziplocks full of cards from swaps and cards I've made.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin