Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Random Choice


Well, I thought it would be fun to have a blast from the past. DH and I put over 600 slides on disk. Here is one of me "Prom, June 1982!" I tried to randomly choose a photo from the disk, but kept picking pictures that would be too hard to figure out {so this is random choice #8). Plus the quality of some of my photos from way back when, yikes!! This is a good theme pic right now, since it is prom season. I recall my dress was 'gently used' and I got it for $10. I loved my permed hair at the time. Although I love being frugal now, I can't imagine the costs of proms and weddings if you paid 'full' price for just the right thing!!! I am right out of the 80's don't you think?

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

How cute are you? I was an 80's child too! I never went to prom though- did not want to fork out the money! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin