Saturday, December 06, 2014

Keep Calm and Build a Snowman

Some people are worth melting for .... is a quote from Olaf, the snowman from the latest Disney animation move, Frozen. 

You don't always need snow and ice to build a snowman!

I needed to make a teenage girl birthday card and remembered that the movie Frozen is still a big hit. Some like the catchy songs, others like the strong characters and what they stand for, and others love the cute sidekick that bring humor to the story.  

Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!



Once again, I give props to all those creative papercrafters who have come before me and figured out, took the time, had the vision of how to take some paper, use a punch and assemble some circles and dots and make those things pop onto the page and make something fun and cute.



I took the bits and pieces, the circles and odd shapes, added some doodles and created Olaf as well, and popped him on a cute happy birthday card.

I'm happy with the results.  

Let's Brighten Someones Day!

What can I create for you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin