Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Here's the scoop!



Ready for your icecream cone to start melting before you get your first lick?? These cones are $1 stamps from M's! Inspired from Markie's Mom for all the dots... each cone has a raised popped up scoop of ice cream, topped with a cherry that is sparkling because of a red gel pen. On the second card I used the cuttlebug swiss dots background. I also found in my stash some brown ribbon with dots, love the chocolate brown with the pink!! What type of icecream will you have today?

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

These ice cream cones are way to fun! Ice cream is my favorite part of summer!

Claudia @ Highlowaha said...

Peggy, I LOVE the ice cream cards. Can I order a set of 5? Do they come that way? I love, love, love them. What a great eye you have for color.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin