Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Yay! We're home!


And I truly missed entering a blog comment, drawing, checking out galleries and everything about my hobby!!! Five days is a long time to be away - when you are so used to having it all at your finger tips, paper, colored pencils, blender pens and brads!!! Heaven!!

Sissy's team did quite well at the 500 team tourney. There were 52 teams in her age group/level... and they placed 24th. They had some good games, and some sad games. But we think she did a great job. Her serves were right on! I think the girls had fun bonding with each other. Our tour of downtown Louisville was nice... we went to the Louisville Slugger museum and saw how they made wooden bats. And we went to Churchill Downs and watched 3 horse races, and felt the vibe of the Kentucky Derby. And we walked around downtown Louisville, past the Muhamad Ali Museum... and lots of pretty parks. But I'm glad to be home. I'm looking forward to getting the laundry done, and then checking out my craft room to see what supplies I need to order from SU! and TAC.
Oh, and the little French fellow to the right is a case-D drawning... he would be perfect for a 'having a party' card... or something like that. I like the word stamp off to the side as the background. Finishing up some of my dry wall tape...(this card is completely case-D) but I like it!
Happy Day

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Welcome home! Sure did miss you! Glad to hear that Sissy's Team did well!

Know get back to making Art! Cute piece today! I have that stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin