Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To have and to hold

Marriage vows are promises a couple makes to each other during a wedding ceremony.

Civil ceremonies often allow couples to choose their own marriage vows, although many civil marriage vows are adapted from the traditional Catholic wedding vow "To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part."

So the whole 'design' team (my family) loved these cards, but wanted to know who was getting married!!! Nobody that I know of, but my great SU! Demo is on an Alaskan Cruise, so I thought "What the perfect time to borrow some of her stamps"... so she let me and I did!!

I went to SCS and found the gallery for this stamp set, and I went to work using and implementing great designed cards!! I especially love the idea of cuttlebugging the brides dress... look closely to find that one. Used stickles for the flowers, it's neat how they turned beautiful colors depending on what color ink I originally stamped the image. In most cases too.... I used the glitter embossing powder on her veil!! Now, I have a stash of very pretty wedding cards!!

TFL!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I have to agree with you Design Team- these cards are outstanding! I love the clean lines!

Heather Grow said...

Hi Peggy, totally catching up here. LOVE the wedding cards. Your bathroom looks great. I'm anti-white walls. I have to have color.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin