Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time for a coffee break


Coffee is a widely-consumed stimulant beverage prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant. Coffee was first consumed in the 9th century, when it was discovered in the highlands of Ethiopia.[1] From there, it spread to Egypt and Yemen, and by the 15th century had reached Armenia, Persia, Turkey, and northern Africa. From the Muslim world, coffee spread to Italy, then to the rest of Europe and the Americas.[2] Today, coffee is one of the most popular beverages worldwide.[3

Are you a coffee drinker? I can't say I am, really. I currently hold a $5 gift card to Starbucks (That was given to me as a RAK)... but my last time there, I had Chai Iced Tea. I like the smell of coffee (at times) Tried espresso once, yucky!! I like the flavored creamers! And haven't found the need for coffee caffeine... I do that with soda (pop if you're from Illinois and elsewhere?) and Sweet Iced Tea. I have difficulty conceiving the thought of drinking hot coffee on a hot day! It makes me sweat! Sissy is relieved that non of the 5+ Starbucks in town are on the list for closing.

This card is case-D. Love the paper piecing of putting the coffee cup together with the saucer. Created a little steam coming out of the cup. Inside it says "You and me?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin