Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Fairy Dusting

It seems as blogs and card websites, Fairy's are becoming popular again. (Just like little gnomes and elves) Fantasy world!! I can't keep up with all the new trends, rubber stamp companies and designers come up with. I would not be able to afford all the adorable new images out there! How do these women do it! Buy and sell. Some times I get attached to my stamps, I'd feel guilty selling them! Just to buy MORE new ones!


This image is not a complete copy cat, there was something about the 'other' fairies head I did not like, so I 're did' a few things. I found the color combo first for the card and background paper (looks so PREPPY), then went from there to color her in. There is glitter glue on her skirt fringe and the flower atop her head. I'm at a loss for words... no sentiment yet... but when the right occasion comes along, this card will be full of happiness and fun!


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

She is the cutest little fairy I have ever seen! I can't keep up with all the new stamping trends either! Nor can I sell my stamps! I only get what I really like!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin