Saturday, March 07, 2009

Two more Zindorfs

Well, I don't want to say the cards reflect the day, after being a balmy 60 degrees (spring tease) here yesterday in the midwest ~ it is rainy and cloudy this Saturday morning... these newest Zindorfs really aren't sad cards, but the ambient light reflects their image!!



These two cards Michelle tutored ( is that a word?) on her blog this week. I love the butterfly one... a little bit of work with all the details, but I really love the end result!


The lone tree is awesome, but now with the photo of the picture, I see I didn't blend the apricot color well... but it could be like the sun rays are coming over the hill? I'll try and make another one... the swaying grass is fun.



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS these are gorgeous! I can't imagine what you will be making after you have class with Michelle!

This weather is crazy! UGH! Gorgeous yesterday horrible ICKY rainy today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin